At Waident, we strive to provide stimulating work for our associates, in an atmosphere that’s friendly, challenging, and supportive. Because we’re a small firm, we’re able to notice, recognize and reward exceptional achievement. Perks of working at Waident include medical insurance, 401K, and casual dress code. The biggest perk, however, is the recognition that you have a life outside the office. After all, you spend a third of your life at work. You may as well enjoy it.
No Open Positions Currently
This is an example of what we look for when hiring.
Customer Service Helpdesk Technician
Waident Technology Solutions is looking for an experienced and passionate Helpdesk technician to join our team. This position will collaborate with the rest of the organization to help support our clients’ employees and manage their technology. Are you an office manager or administrative assistant who is the de facto IT person for the office and have always wanted to work in technology? This may be for you!
We’re looking for a capable business person who has a passion for technology and learning new systems, who can speak and write as well as they email, and who plays well with others. We’re looking for doers, not computer geeks.
- Ability to maintain, support, and manage a highly reliable desktop, laptop, and other end-user technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Office 365
- High touch customer service attitude
- Proven experience of multitasking in a high paced environment
- Ability to learn new technology systems very quickly
- Laser-like attention to detail
These aren’t required, but will certainly make you look good:
- Experience with Mac and VOIP
- Experience with projectors, videoconferencing, and phone systems
Send all cover letters and resume to us at: email@example.com.