I wrote a blog a few weeks ago entitled “Sometimes Technology Sucks!” Of course my marketing person cringes every time I say that phrase, so now I need to do a little horn tooting. I can say all day long how great Waident is, but why believe me? Instead, as I tell prospective clients, ask my existing clients.
Since phoning up our users can be time consuming, we asked some of our clients to go on the record about their Waident experience. You can see all of what they had to say at our website’s Client Testimonial page. In the meanwhile, here’s a summary of client feedback:
- “High-Touch, Personalized Service” – Pranav Kothari, Managing Director of Mission Measurement
- “Waident Makes Me a Better Lawyer by Solving My IT Problems” – Bret Rappaport, attorney with Hardt, Stern & Kayne, P.C.
- “Waident’s Approach is Much More Proactive” – BJ Swanner, IT Manager for Epic Land Solutions, Inc.
- “Took Away My Worries about Technology” – Larry Strickland, Owner and General Manager for Brouwer Brothers Services
- “Very Quick Response Time” – Jon Oestermeyer, CIO and Director, Customer Care, for RightPoint Consulting LLC
- “Waident Has IT under Control” – Erin Walsh, Principal for Chicago-based NorthCape International
- “Truly Functions as an Extension of My Business” – Terrence D. Moore, Owner and Board Member for Aspen Earthmoving
We’re certainly not perfect, but I’m proud of the enduring relationships we’ve built with our clients. We’d welcome the opportunity to make you our next testimonial.