Date(s) - 04/13/2016
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Add event to your calendar
This is an invitation only event. Seating is limited to about 12 people, so register early if you want to attend.
- Where – Waident – 20 North Wacker, Suite 3700, Chicago IL
- What – Be sure and bring your lunch!
- Call or email me with questions – firstname.lastname@example.org or cell @ 630.788.0446
- Networking for 30 minutes
- Meeting kickoff
- Everyone gets a few minutes to discuss their target client and the top challenges/needs
- Speaker presents
This event is based upon getting a group of peers in a room to briefly discuss each of our current business challenges or needs. Think of it as a peer advisory group. The goal is to tell everyone your top 3 challenges and/or needs and to get input and feedback from the group. In the end, we create networking opportunities outside of the group to be connectors and advisors to each other. For me this leads to getting coffee individually to discuss the need/want in greater detail or allowing us to become connectors for each other.
This is not the kind of networking meeting where the goal is to sell stuff to the people in the room. Leave that at the door and enter with the goal of just plain helping others.
Each month the Speaker will present a topic for group discussion.
Registration is closed for this event.